SEABHS - Sierra Vista - Licensed Clinician (PT/FT)
This position is located with our Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health Services (SEABHS) division and works at the Sierra Vista, Arizona outpatient clinic. Part-time and Full-time positions available.
The Licensed Clinician maintains a caseload of individual, marital, group and family therapy as indicated. Participates in client staffing, develops service plans, and maintains client records, in accordance with the CFT/ART.
Experience working with Veterans is preferred
Provides Telehealth services
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $5000 (amount varies with position)**
Master’s in behavioral health field and an independent license with the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health. Must be proficient in all concepts, practices and procedures related to field/area of work.
Must be able to obtain a Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Responsible for conducting clinical intakes.
- Emergency/Crisis evaluations, during business hours.
- Individual/Group/Family Therapy.
- Serve as clinical liaison for assigned caseloads within CFT process including collaboration with other internal/external resources.
- Responsible for knowledge of eligibility status when providing or authorizing services.
- Prepare and maintain well written clinical records accurately and thoroughly as required ethically and legally.
- Utilize treatment modalities for diagnostically diverse caseloads with ability to provide outcome oriented services with brief/managed care parameters..
- Consistently meet productivity standards as assigned.
- Submit all required documentation requests by payroll, personnel, and provide any funding agency reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, as required.
- Provide clinical supervision in accordance with ADHS Licensure/Contracts as assigned.
- Be familiar with and comply with all relevant agency policies, state and federal statutes and rules.
We offer a competitive wage that includes shift differential and bilingual differential pay for some positions, as well as the below generous benefit packet for full-time employees.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance.
- Flexible spending Accounts
- Health savings account with employer contribution.
- 403b retirement account
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5000 per year (accessible after first 90 days of employment).
- Allowance added to pay to supplement additional benefits in the amount of – 2% of salary the first year and increasing every 2 years.
- 15 days of PTO in the first 2 years, increasing by an additional 5 days every two years.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Short-term & Long-term Disability.
- Bereavement Leave
Job Seekers make sure to use Chrome as your Internet browser, any other software will not allow you to complete an online application. If you experience technical difficulties with our recruiting site, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (520) 838-5540 with specific technical error information.