SEABHS - Sierra Vista - Integrated Care Coordinator
This position is located with our Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health Services (SEABHS) division and located in Sierra Vista, Arizona.
The Integrated Care Coordinator (Case Manager) is responsible for coordinating behavioral Health and physical health services of enrolled members. Care Coordinators (Case Mangers) will ensure that members receive quality integrated services to promote behavioral and physical recovery of member and increase independence in the community.
Bachelor’s degree relating to behavioral/physical health and one (1) year of experience or,
Associate degree relating to behavioral/physical health and two (2) years of experience or,
High School Diploma/GED and four (4) years of experience in a behavioral/physical health field.
Must be 21 years of age or older, possess a valid Arizona Driver's License, and be able to show proof of automobile insurance coverage.
Must be eligible to obtain a Fingerprint Clearance Card upon hire.
We offer a competitive wage that includes shift differential and bilingual differential pay for some positions, as well as the below generous benefit packet for full-time employees.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Flexible spending Accounts
- Health savings account with employer contribution.
- 403b retirement account
- Tuition reimbursement up to $3600 per year (accessible after first 90 days of employment).
- Allowance added to pay to supplement additional benefits in the amount of – 2% of salary the first year and increasing every 2 years.
- 15 days of PTO in the first 2 years, increasing by an additional 5 days every two years.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Short-term & Long-term Disability.
- Bereavement Leave
Job Seekers make sure to use Chrome as your Internet browser, any other software will not allow you to complete an online application. If you experience technical difficulties with our recruiting site, email email@example.com or call (520) 838-5535 with specific technical error information.