SEABHS - Safford - Clinical Associate (PT/FT/Remote Available)
Summary: Maintains a caseload of individual, marital, group and family therapy as indicated. Participates in client staffing, develops service plans, and maintains client records, under the direct supervision of an Independent Licensed Clinician, in accordance with the CFT/ART. Provides Telehealth services.
Qualifications: Masters degree in Behavioral Health field
Bachelors degree in a behavioral health field plus two (2) year experience in a behavioral health setting
Associates degree in a behavioral health field with four (4) years experience in a behavioral health setting
Must be proficient in all concepts, practices and procedures related to field/area of work. Must be able to complete fingerprint requirements of DPS. Must be able to pass the MVR report to drive for SEABHS. Must complete CPR, CPI, and First Aid requirements.
We offer a competitive wage that includes shift differential and bilingual differential pay for some positions, as well as the below generous benefit packet for full-time employees.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance.
- Flexible spending Accounts
- Health savings account with employer contribution.
- 403b retirement account
- Tuition reimbursement up to $3600 per year (accessible after first 90 days of employment).
- Allowance added to pay to supplement additional benefits in the amount of – 2% of salary the first year and increasing every 2 years.
- 15 days of PTO in the first 2 years, increasing by an additional 5 days every two years.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Short-term & Long-term Disability.
- Bereavement Leave
Job Seekers make sure to use Chrome as your Internet browser, any other software will not allow you to complete an online application.
If you experience technical difficulties with our recruiting site, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (520) 838-5535 with specific technical error information.