SEABHS - Safford & Sierra Vista - Medical Assistant
This position is located with our Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health Services (SEABHS) division
Position is available at our Safford and Sierra Vista offices
Works alongside nurses and BHMPs to assist in the flow and non-technical assessment of clients in an integrated behavioral health outpatient clinic.
Ability to take vital signs under the direct supervision of an LPN, RN, PCP, or BHMP and recognize abnormal vital signs, and report these to nursing and BHMPs.
Capable of organizing and dispensing laboratory slips, medication requests, and pharmacy communications
High School or equivalent required. Must hold a MA certificate. Must have knowledge of vital signs and the concept of electronic charting. Must have the ability to automated and digital medical equipment. Teamwork is crucial. Must be able to arrange transportation to work among work sites, if needed. Bilingual Preferred
We offer a competitive wage that includes shift differential and bilingual differential pay for some positions, as well as the below generous benefit packet for full-time employees.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance.
- Flexible spending Accounts
- Health savings account with employer contribution.
- 403b retirement account
- Tuition reimbursement up to $3600 per year (accessible after first 90 days of employment).
- Allowance added to pay to supplement additional benefits in the amount of – 2% of salary the first year and increasing every 2 years.
- 15 days of PTO in the first 2 years, increasing by an additional 5 days every two years.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Short-term & Long-term Disability.
- Bereavement Leave
Job Seekers make sure to use Chrome as your Internet browser, any other software will not allow you to complete an online application.
If you experience technical difficulties with our recruiting site, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (520) 838-5535 with specific technical error information.