SEABHS - Recovery Aide
This position is located with our Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health Services (SEABHS) division and works out of the Benson, Arizona clinic.
The Recovery Aide (Peer Support Specialist) assists clients and families in the behavioral health system to enhance their recovery and promote wellness. The Recovery Aide (Peer Support Specialist) will work as part of a team in providing rehabilitation and support services.
Training and Experience
High school diploma or GED.
In order to provide peer support services, individuals must have personal recovery experience and be certified as a recovery support specialist through one of the recognized training agencies.
Individuals must be 23 years of age or older.
We offer a competitive wage that includes shift differential and bilingual differential pay for some positions, as well as the below generous benefit packet for full-time employees.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance.
- Flexible spending Accounts
- Health savings account with employer contribution.
- 403b retirement account
- Tuition reimbursement up to $3600 per year (accessible after first 90 days of employment).
- Allowance added to pay to supplement additional benefits in the amount of – 2% of salary the first year and increasing every 2 years.
- 15 days of PTO in the first 2 years, increasing by an additional 5 days every two years.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Short-term & Long-term Disability.
- Bereavement Leave
Job Seekers make sure to use Chrome as your Internet browser, any other software will not allow you to complete an online application.
If you experience technical difficulties with our recruiting site, email email@example.com or call (520) 838-5535 with specific technical error information.