SEABHS - Benson - Maintenance Technician
This position is located with our Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health Services (SEABHS) division and works out of the Benson, Arizona clinic.
Summary: Responsible for performing a variety of general facility and equipment maintenance duties.
Requirements: Two (2) years general facility and maintenance repair experience.
We offer a competitive wage that includes shift differential and bilingual differential pay for some positions, as well as the below generous benefit packet for full-time employees.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance.
- Flexible spending Accounts
- Health savings account with employer contribution.
- 403b retirement account
- Tuition reimbursement up to $3600 per year (accessible after first 90 days of employment).
- Allowance added to pay to supplement additional benefits in the amount of – 2% of salary the first year and increasing every 2 years.
- 15 days of PTO in the first 2 years, increasing by an additional 5 days every two years.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Short-term & Long-term Disability.
- Bereavement Leave
Job Seekers make sure to use Chrome as your Internet browser, any other software will not allow you to complete an online application.
If you experience technical difficulties with our recruiting site, email email@example.com or call (520) 838-5535 with specific technical error information.