Recruiting and Retention Specialist
Under the direction of the Human Resources Supervisor the HR Recruiter and Retention Specialist is responsible for the administration and maintenance of activities and programs regarding issues of employee recruitment and retention.
AA degree and 2 years in recruiting role
High School Diploma and 3 years of related professional recruiting experience in HR
Bachelor’s degree and 1 year of related professional recruiting experience in HR
Equivalent education and professional recruiting experience in HR.
We offer a competitive wage that includes shift differential and bilingual differential pay for some positions, as well as the below generous benefit packet for full-time employees.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance.
- Flexible spending Accounts
- Health savings account with employer contribution.
- 403b retirement account
- Tuition reimbursement up to $3600 per year (accessible after first 90 days of employment).
- Allowance added to pay to supplement additional benefits in the amount of – 2% of salary the first year and increasing every 2 years.
- 15 days of PTO in the first 2 years, increasing by an additional 5 days every two years.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Short-term & Long-term Disability.
- Bereavement Leave
Job Seekers make sure to use Chrome as your Internet browser, any other software will not allow you to complete an online application.
If you experience technical difficulties with our recruiting site, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (520) 838-5651 with specific technical error information.