SEABHS - Sierra Vista - Recovery Technician
This position is located with our Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health Services (SEABHS) division and located in Sierra Vista, Arizona. The candidate may be assigned to the Sierra Vista 24 hr. crisis, transitional housing, or outpatient.
Provides counseling, supervision, and casework services to clients in a detoxification facility, acute psychiatric health care residential facility, in-home, or day treatment setting.
Maintains client records including evaluation, follow-up, and closure activity according to established guidelines and procedures.
Directs, participates, and assists clients in planning and carrying out activities, and evaluates client activities.
Consults with, makes referrals to, and follows-up with other community agencies to provide needed client services.
High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) Must be at least 21 years of age. Additionally, some positions require eligibility to drive and require applicants to be at least 23 years of age and have a good driving record.
Fingerprint clearance required.
We offer a competitive wage that includes shift differential and bilingual differential pay for some positions, as well as the below generous benefit packet for full-time employees.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance.
- Flexible spending Accounts
- Health savings account with employer contribution.
- 403b retirement account
- Tuition reimbursement up to $3600 per year (accessible after first 90 days of employment).
- Allowance added to pay to supplement additional benefits in the amount of – 2% of salary the first year and increasing every 2 years.
- 15 days of PTO in the first 2 years, increasing by an additional 5 days every two years.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Short-term & Long-term Disability.
- Bereavement Leave
Job Seekers make sure to use Chrome as your Internet browser, any other software will not allow you to complete an online application.
If you experience technical difficulties with our recruiting site, email email@example.com or call (520) 838-5535 with specific technical error information.