Recovery Coach - School-Based Services
Provides services to adults, children, and/or their families in group home setting. Assists in developing, evaluating, and coordinating treatment plans and recovery services
Training and Experience
a. Bachelor's degree or master's degree or in a field related to behavioral health, or other health related field, Or
b. Bachelor’s degree in any field Or
c. Associate’s degree and two years of behavioral health work experience, Or
d. High school diploma or high school equivalency diploma and four years of full-time behavioral health work experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
1. Demonstrated competency in Managed Care systems and provider networks.
2. Demonstrated competency in the adult recovery model (for working with adults).
3. Demonstrated competency in the philosophy of behavioral health programs.
4. Experience or education in child development preferred for positions serving children
4. Demonstrated competency in case management roles and responsibilities.
5. Demonstrated competency in case management procedures and allocation of resources.
6. Demonstrated competency in the characteristics of behavioral health issues and levels of severity.
Reliable transportation, Valid AZ driver’s license, automobile insurance, and good driving record.
Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
Proof of physical exam and annual proof of TB skin Test.
Fingerprint Clearance - If working with children (clients under 18) or work in or on a premises where children’s
services are rendered.
Behavioral health work experience" means providing behavioral health services:
a. In an agency, Or
b. To an individual, Or
c. In a field related to behavioral health
Job Seekers make sure to use Chrome as your Internet browser, any other software will not allow you to complete an online application.
If you experience technical difficulties with our recruiting site, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (520) 838-5540 with specific technical error information.