Psychiatrist, Part time
Our Psychiatrist will work on a part time or full time basis to offer psychiatric health facility (PHF, inpatient psych hospital) psychiatric services, including rounding the patients on daily basis, communicating with outside provider for patient’s admission and/or discharge, and/or review and evaluate Court Ordered Treatment (COT) patients’ clinical status and direct treatment plans accordingly at one of our outpatient clinics. The Psychiatrist will also provide outpatient psychiatric services to other adult patients in the Tucson area.
Training and Experience
- MD or DO degree completed at an accredited residency training program.
- Board eligible or certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine, and licensed with the Arizona Board of Medical Examiners and Drug Enforcement Administration.
- Practitioner in good standing with the agency with practice privileges consistent with clinical qualifications.
- Experience working in managed care settings.
- Experience working with clients who have court ordered treatment.
- Experience working with clients who have serious and persistent mental disorders.
- Experience working with clients who have co-occurring disorders.
- Experience in the treatment of traumatic brain injured clients.
- Experience in the psychiatric treatment of the developmentally disabled.
Job Seekers make sure to use Chrome as your Internet browser, any other software will not allow you to complete an online application.
If you experience technical difficulties with our recruiting site, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (520) 838-5535 with specific technical error information.