This position is as an active member of a community based integrated service delivery network providing a full spectrum of behavioral health services. The Psychiatrist will assume clinical decision-making responsibilities in the assessment and management of behavioral health disorders of clients referred. These services are provided under the supervision of the Medical Director.
- MD or DO degree completed at an accredited psychiatric residency-training program.
- Board eligible or certified in psychiatry, and licensed with the Arizona Board of Medical Examiners and Drug Enforcement Administration.
- Practitioner in good standing with the agency with practice privileges consistent with clinical qualifications.
- Experience working in managed care settings.
- Experience working with clients who have serious and persistent mental disorders.
- Experience working with clients who have co-occurring disorders.
- Experience in the treatment of traumatic brain injured clients.
- Experience in the psychiatric treatment of the developmentally disabled.
- Experience working in case management driven programs.
- Experience in community based behavioral health programs.
- Additional qualifications in substance abuse treatment.
Please email CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration. If you have questions regarding the position, you may contact him at (520) 838-5564.