· Establish, maintain, and enhance good relations with residents, prospective residents, vendors, and co-workers.
· Develop monthly marketing plan for property and prepares or oversees preparation of advertising and marketing.
· Prepare and implement annual property operating budget and weekly leasing goals to achieve budgeted occupancy levels.
· Complete various required reports including weekly, monthly, quarterly leasing, variance and capital reporting.
· Ensure that rents are billed and collected and demand notices are generated, delivered and/or posted as required by local laws.
· Initiate and oversee eviction process.
· Endorse, post, and make bank deposits daily.
· Perform regular property inspections for cleanliness, curb appeal, and is free of hazards and makes recommendations for physical repairs, replacements and/or improvements and supplies, materials and equipment.
· Oversee the process of “turning over a unit”, Conduct move-out inspections, and assess charges.
· Review and submit tenant eligibility paperwork and coordinate with Compliance Department on other issues.
· Adhere to all City, State, Federal, and Investor property requirements such as LIHTC, Internal Revenue Code Section 42, etc. and policies related to fair housing.
· Work with the Compliance Department and Housing Authority to ensure file compliance.
At least 3 years’ experience in on-site management, preferably in affordable housing; 1 year as manager and/or supervisor.
We offer a competitive wage that includes shift differential and bilingual differential pay for some positions, as well as the below generous benefit packet for full-time employees.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance.
- Flexible spending Accounts
- Health savings account with employer contribution.
- 403b retirement account
- Tuition reimbursement up to $3600 per year (accessible after first 90 days of employment).
- Allowance added to pay to supplement additional benefits in the amount of – 2% of salary the first year and increasing every 2 years.
- 15 days of PTO in the first 2 years, increasing by an additional 5 days every two years.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Short-term & Long-term Disability.
- Bereavement Leave
Job Seekers make sure to use Chrome as your Internet browser, any other software will not allow you to complete an online application.
If you experience technical difficulties with our recruiting site, email email@example.com or call (520) 838-5535 with specific technical error information.