Property Manager - Trainee
The Property Manager - Trainee will work under the supervision of various Property Managers, traveling between multiple sites as assigned. The incumbent assist the Property Managers in the supervision of work necessary for proper completion of all property management functions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each competency satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.?
This job requires a High School or GED equivalent.
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.?
Strong listening skills and a high interest level in working with low to moderate income clients.
Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.?
Knowledge of PC-based software applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook).
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to read, understand, interpret and execute regulations and program rules.
Professional presentation and delivery.
- Other Potential Requirements
Availability to work evening and weekend hours
We offer a competitive wage that includes shift differential and bilingual differential pay for some positions, as well as the below generous benefit packet for full-time employees.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance.
- Flexible spending Accounts
- Health savings account with employer contribution.
- 403b retirement account
- Tuition reimbursement up to $3600 per year (accessible after first 90 days of employment).
- Allowance added to pay to supplement additional benefits in the amount of – 2% of salary the first year and increasing every 2 years.
- 15 days of PTO in the first 2 years, increasing by an additional 5 days every two years.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Short-term & Long-term Disability.
- Bereavement Leave
Job Seekers make sure to use Chrome as your Internet browser, any other software will not allow you to complete an online application.
If you experience technical difficulties with our recruiting site, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (520) 838-5535 with specific technical error information.