PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN
This position is as an active member of a community-based integrated service delivery network providing a full spectrum of physical health and behavioral health services. The Primary Care Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) will assume clinical decision-making responsibilities in the assessment and management of the physical health disorders of clients referred. These services are provided under the supervision of the Chief Medical Officer.
FNP degree completed at an accredited training program.
- Board eligible or certified, and licensed with the Arizona Board of Nursing and Drug Enforcement Administration.
- Practitioner in good standing with the agency with practice privileges consistent with clinical qualifications.
- Experience working in managed care settings.
- Experience working with clients who have serious and persistent mental disorders.
- Experience working with clients who have co-occurring disorders.
- Experience in the treatment of traumatic brain injured clients.
- Experience in the psychiatric treatment of the developmentally disabled.
- Experience working in case management driven programs.
- Experience in community based behavioral health programs.
- Additional qualifications in substance abuse treatment.
- Spanish speaking.
We offer a competitive wage that includes shift differential and bilingual differential pay for some positions, as well as the below generous benefit packet for full-time employees.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance.
- Flexible spending Accounts
- Health savings account with employer contribution.
- 403b retirement account
- Tuition reimbursement up to $3600 per year (accessible after first 90 days of employment).
- Allowance added to pay to supplement additional benefits in the amount of – 2% of salary the first year and increasing every 2 years.
- 15 days of PTO in the first 2 years, increasing by an additional 5 days every two years.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Short-term & Long-term Disability.
- Bereavement Leave
Job Seekers make sure to use Chrome as your Internet browser, any other software will not allow you to complete an online application.
If you experience technical difficulties with our recruiting site, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (520) 838-5535 with specific technical error information.