PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN
This position is as an active member of a community-based integrated service delivery network providing a full spectrum of physical health and behavioral health services. The Primary Care Physician (PCP) will assume clinical decision-making responsibilities in the assessment and management of the physical health disorders of clients referred. These services are provided under the supervision of the Chief Medical Officer.
Training and Experience
• MD or DO degree completed at an accredited residency training program.
• Board eligible or certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine, and licensed with the Arizona Board of Medical Examiners and Drug Enforcement Administration.
• Practitioner in good standing with the agency with practice privileges consistent with clinical qualifications.
• Experience working in managed care settings.
• Experience working with clients who have serious and persistent mental disorders.
• Experience working with clients who have co-occurring disorders.
• Experience in the treatment of traumatic brain injured clients.
• Experience in the psychiatric treatment of the developmentally disabled.
• Experience working in case management driven programs.
• Experience in community based behavioral health programs.
• Additional qualifications in substance abuse treatment.
• 3 years post-training clinical experience
Please submit CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration. If you have questions regarding the position, you may contact him at (520) 838-5564.
Application Instructions: Job Seekers make sure to use Chrome as your Internet browser, any other software will not allow you to complete an online application. If you experience technical difficulties with our recruiting site, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (520) 838-5540 with specific technical error information.