LP - Coordinator, Foster Care
The Foster Care Coordinator will work closely with the Director of Foster Care, foster care staff, and foster parents in providing support services to children and foster parents through the Foster Care Programs. These services include individual and group training, assisting families in meeting the needs of the children placed in their home. The Foster Care Coordinator will also coordinate with outside agencies, schools, and businesses in the provision of these services. The Foster Care Coordinator would assist in the implementation and ongoing supervision of specific targeted recruitment plans for the foster care program.
Must have one of the following:
* Masters in child welfare or human services.
* Masters in a non-behavioral health field and two years child welfare/ foster care licensing work experience.
* Bachelors in a behavioral health field (including BSRN) and two years child welfare/ foster care licensing work experience.
* Bachelors in a non-behavioral health field and four years child welfare/foster care licensing work experience.
* Associate degree in behavioral health field and four years child welfare/foster care licensing work experience.
* Associate degree in non-behavioral health field (including AA RN) and five years behavioral health work experience.
Ability to obtain a Fingerprint Clearance card upon hire
Valid AZ Drivers License
Must hold a BHT designation.
Supervisory experience preferred.