Lead, Senior Human Resource Generalist
The Lead Senior Human Resources Generalist reports directly to the Director of HR and is responsible for coordinating administrative activities related to the organization. This position includes performing HR-related duties on a high professional level and works closely with the Director in supporting agency human capital needs. The Lead HR Generalist supervises the HR Recruiting/Retention and Records Specialists. This position may carry out duties and have a strong knowledge in the following functional areas: FMLA management, workman’s compensation, benefits administration, onboarding, policy and procedures implementation, recruitment/employment, benefits administration, employment law compliance.
Bachelor’s degree in related field and 5 years direct and relevant HR
High School/GED and 9 years direct and relevant HR experience
2 years supervisory experience
Recognized current HR certification may be applied to 1 year of experience
We offer a competitive wage as well as the below generous benefit packet for full-time employees.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution.
- 403b retirement account
- Tuition reimbursement up to $3600 per year (accessible after first 90 days of employment).
- Allowance added to pay for supplement additional benefits in the amount of - 2% of salary the first year and increasing every 2 years.
- 15 days of PTO in the first 2 years, increasing by an additional 5 days every two years.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Short-term & Long-term Disability.
- Bereavement Leave
Job Seekers make sure to use Chrome as your Internet browser, any other software will not allow you to complete an online application.
If you experience technical difficulties with our recruiting site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific technical error information.