Human Resources Specialist
Provides administrative support to the team on various HR projects and initiatives. Performs a variety of human resources administration functions which include database administration, billing and special projects. Acts as a resource and liaison for employees.
Training and Experience
High school degree/G.E.D with two years of human resources experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
1. Must be familiar with basic human resource concepts.
2. Understanding of human resources administrative processes.
3. Planning, organizing and project coordination skills.
4. Ability to be a team player and interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
5. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with staff and the public.
6. Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality in all employment matters.
7. Strong customer and results orientation.
8. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
9. Working knowledge of MS Office Products, i.e. Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Other Potential Requirements
Possession of valid Arizona driver’s license
Job Seekers make sure to use Chrome as your Internet browser, any other software will not allow you to complete an online application.
If you experience technical difficulties with our recruiting site, email email@example.com or call (520) 838-5540 with specific technical error information.