Supports clients in pursuit of educational or employment goals. Provides supported education and supported employment services. Assists with job searches and applications for employment. Facilitates groups and Work Exploration Class. Interacts with Vocational Rehabilitation counselors, employers, teachers, student advisors, and others in the service of seeking and maintaining employment and educational goals.
Training and Experience
Customer service/sales experience; knowledge of Tucson job market, employment opportunities, and other community employment resources. Associates degree or H.S. or GED diploma and two years of experience with customer service, job coaching/training, personnel, college relations or student advisement experience; Or, Any equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education approved by Human Resources. Must be able to pass fingerprint clearance.
We offer a competitive wage that includes shift differential and bilingual differential pay for some positions, as well as the below generous benefit packet for full-time employees.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance.
- Flexible spending Accounts
- Health savings account with employer contribution.
- 403b retirement account
- Tuition reimbursement up to $3600 per year (accessible after first 90 days of employment).
- Allowance added to pay to supplement additional benefits in the amount of – 2% of salary the first year and increasing every 2 years.
- 15 days of PTO in the first 2 years, increasing by an additional 5 days every two years.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Short-term & Long-term Disability.
- Bereavement Leave
Job Seekers make sure to use Chrome as your Internet browser, any other software will not allow you to complete an online application.
If you experience technical difficulties with our recruiting site, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (520) 838-5535 with specific technical error information.