Responsible for developing, generating, analyzing and documenting various financial reports, working with program managers to understand their reporting needs, developing tools to manage data collection, and participating in strategic decisions with regard to reporting, tools, workflow and process design. Responsible for building ad-hoc databases as needed. A large portion of the job revolves around the billing system; including developing and generating reports for productivity and claims adjudication results and revenue recognition, analyzing the data, and helping to resolve functionality and billing issues. The job also involves working in various platforms to get and analyze data from external sources.
Training and Experience
Bachelor's degree in business accounting, finance, statistics or related field and three years of analysis experience in complex accounting and budgeting systems. Proficient in Excel and financial software applications.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability to maintain complex budgeting systems, records and to prepare reports from varied statistical and technical information.
- Ability to develop and present requirements and recommendations in a clear format to management and staff at all levels as well as communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze financial data and make recommendations related to the analysis
- Ability to summarize and report data clearly and concisely.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced Microsoft Excel and database development.
- Must work independently with minimum supervision and enjoy helping other people.
- Must be detailed-oriented and able to see the big picture as well as creative ability to think “outside-the-box.”
Job Seekers make sure to use Chrome as your Internet browser, any other software will not allow you to complete an online application.
If you experience technical difficulties with our recruiting site, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (520) 838-5535 with specific technical error information.