Clinical Operations Support Staff
Employee will Screen all clientele for appropriateness of services. Schedules and coordinated intake slots with clinical staff, answers questions for all new clientele on a walk-in and phone call basis. This is an entry level position in the COSS service area. Level I will operate under direct supervision performing routine and repetitive tasks.
Training and Experience
High school graduate or equivalent, and 1 year of work experience. Prefer experience with mental health and/or special populations, must be familiar with medical terminology. Valid Arizona Driver's License
In addition to salary starting at $13.75 to $14.35 (depending on experience), other competitive benefits include:
· Allowance added to pay to supplement additional benefits, contribute to 403b, or cash out in paycheck – 2% of salary the first year and increasing every 2 years
· Tuition reimbursement up to $3600 per year (accessible after first 90 days of employment)
· Employer paid medical insurance for employee
· 15 days of PTO in the first 2 years, increasing by an additional 5 days every two years
· 10 paid holidays
· Health savings account with employer contribution
Job Seekers make sure to use Chrome as your Internet browser, any other software will not allow you to complete an online application.
If you experience technical difficulties with our recruiting site, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (520) 838-5535 with specific technical error information.