Under the direction of the Director of Finance, downloads/processes daily electronic insurance payment files, enters journal entries and performs other related functions within the Finance Department.
- Locates insurance payments, ensuring correlation to the daily bank deposits.
- Downloads payer electronic remittances from various web sites and clearinghouse and, using software and managing payer to general ledger account mapping table, converts to Excel. Processes Excel files through ACCESS database.
- Audits data for accuracy, looks up clients and/or claim in billing software as needed, and creates pivot tables for accounting entries.
- Inputs and/or uploads and files journal entries for multiple companies.
- Prints and distributes financial statements for multiple companies.
- Performs other accounting related duties as directed by the Director of Finance
Training and Experience
High School diploma or GED. Two years of job-related bookkeeping or office experience preferred. Proficient and accurate 10 key skills. Excellent oral and written skills. Proficiency in Excel and Word.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment while presenting a courteous and confidential manner when dealing with staff and management.
- Must work independently with minimum supervision.
Job Seekers make sure to use Chrome as your Internet browser, any other software will not allow you to complete an online application. If you experience technical difficulties with our recruiting site, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (520) 838-5535 with specific technical error information.