Assists in the maintenance of accounting records; compiles financial data necessary for the preparation of
budgets, grants, and other financial reports for La Frontera Center. Maintains accounting records; compiles
financial data and prepares the financial reports for LFC, Inc.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $5000 (amount varies with position)**
Any combination of training and experience equivalent to an Associate of Arts degree in accounting and five years of
increasingly responsible experience in an accounting/bookkeeping setting. Extensive experience may substitute for
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
1. Knowledge of complex accounting systems and procedures.
2. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with staff.
3. Demonstrated ability to extract and collate complex financial data.
4. Ability to type reports and statistical information at an acceptable speed.
5. Demonstrated skill in maintaining financial records, journals, and ledgers.
6. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
7. Knowledge of computerized accounting systems.
8. Ability to maintain confidentiality.